Re: [IP] New York

Thanks everyone for responding to my email regarding my son who works across
from the Trade Center but worked late the night before and slept in yesterday
and thus avoided this tragedy.

He lives in midtown.  People from his company (14 of them), walked from
downtown to his apt.  They were clearly shaken and covered in dust from head
to toe.  They just didn't know where to go.  Later in the day National Guard
stood on the corners with jets passing overhead.  Ten men in my sons company
were let go recently and started a new job on Mon. on the 99 floor of the
Trade Center.  Two of their wives called my son yesterday hoping he had heard
from them.  None of them have been heard from.  A man who works with my
husband, his son-in-law works at the Trade Center on the floor where one of
the planes hit.  No word on him either.

It is just so sad.