[IP] Re:

At 04:38 PM 9/11/2001 Angie Sullivan wrote:
>This group of people is increadible.  All you do is complain and ridicule
>others.  I accidentaly emailed my previous question to the help address.
>RoseLea sent me a nasty email saying that they could not help me at that
>address.  I am so sorry for the inconvenience.  The emails are people
>wanting to cry & complain ridicule others or ask for money.  I wish I had
>never joined.  Goodbye.

The note from RoseLea was not nasty at all... I've read it. All it said is
that you need to write to the IP list to get assistance with pumping
questions, not to the HELP address (which is only for help with your
subscription). The person who's answers the HELP mail, is just a volunteer
who takes their own time to help list members. They are not medical people
and have no special expertize, besides being either a pumper or a parent of
a pumper.

As far as the venting that goes on... that's half the purpose of Insulin
Pumpers. The people on this list are in an excellent position to understand
and help with the frustrations of being a diabetic/pumper. If you cannot
stand to hear the problems of others, either delete those messages or
unsubscribe from the list.