RE: [IP] herbs, vitamins, and supplements (oh my!)

Yes Erin, and there was also an article in Diabetes Forecast about the
same...how it can save your lives, especially for diabetics.

For me, I can't take asprin...makes my heart race..about strongest thing I
can take is Advil w/o getting sick.

It is more to protect our arteries from getting clogged and they said you
shouldn't be taking Vit E w/asprin, will thin blood out too much.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00