[IP] donating O blood for NY

>.  They really need
anyone with O negative blood to donate because anyone can receive it.
So if you can donate, or know others who can, spread the word about the
priority need for O negative blood types.

they need O blood so badly, that here in Israel they are urging type O people
to donate, and they will be flying the blood to the US.

I agree about how surreal this is. my brother works a few blocks away and
heard the first crash as he got out of the subway 2 blocks away from WTC, and
saw the second plane crash from his window. was very glad to hear from him.

a friend who works on the 97th floor hadnt been heard from as of 10:30 last
night...

please do donate blood. there isnt much else to do now, except hope and pray
that at least some people are found alive...

chanie in jerusalem