Re: [IP] Live from New York

Today I have worried and prayed for someone I have never even met, but feel close
to because of this incredible group of people.  I can't tell you how relieved I am
to hear that you are okay, Mike.  We have been praying for you, your wife and your
family...I can hardly see through these tears.  Hold each other extra tight tonight
so we will all know your are safe and sound!!

Sheila, mom to Kyle, Jennifer, Kristi & Jacklyn
wife to Steve