Re: [IP] Live from New York

HI Everyone...out here in WA state in the Seattle area, well, I live in a
rural area west of SEattle and we are surrounded by Bangor Submarine Base,
home of all the Nuke Subs on the West Coast, we have Puget Sound Naval
Station and then Everett, home to some of the large aircraft carriers, as
well as Whidbey Island Naval Station, home of the largest air attack wings on
the West Coast.  I feel like I am sitting on a timed bomb just waiting for
one of these guys to explode.  But we are safe for now and glued to the TV
set.  Eileen of New Jersey...are you alright???  And to the south of us in
Tacoma is McCord AFB.  This is a HUGE military area.

mom to Joshua