Re: [IP] Re; blood donation

Wow! I still don't understand. I know if I put 20 units of humalog in my
fat tissue, say with my pump, I'll kill myself.  I'm assuming that the
insulin gets absorbed into the blood stream slower (than direct vein)
because
I've injected it into my fat tissue.

Wouldn't it get absorbed much more rapidly if I injected it
straight into my veins? Would  a healthy person's liver be able to release
more
glucagon than a person with diabetes, and therefore be able to
handle it?

This confuses me because it's contrary to everything I've been told about
insulin.
I was told to never inject insulin into a vein and not even into muscle
tissue for that matter.
If that's the case, why do we put insulin into the fat tissue instead of
right into
the blood??