[IP] Donating blood

Just so everyone knows, the blood cleansed, used for the cells/plasma...and
reconstituted in a solution. The blood isn't used a whole. There may be a law,
but there is no effect on 'unused insulin'. They may as well say that
hypoglycemics can't donate either if that is the problem.
Anyway, God bless. I hope that you are all well physically. I know that this
is definitely a time of sorrow for us all.