Re: [IP] herbs, vitamins, and supplements (oh my!)

There was an article in the New York Times not all that long ago about why
diabetics should be taking a tablet of aspirin daily.  They think it may
prevent retinopathy.  I would give a link, but you have to pay to view old
articles on the Times.  However, if you run a search on Google or another
good, comprehensive search engine for "diabetes" and "aspirin", you can find
another of good articles that explain things to the same effect.
Erin :)