Re: [IP] Re: blood donation (was live from New York)

I guess they are assuming that the donated blood could have more insulin
than
the body could handle naturally. Which sort of makes sense.
I know people who take 300 units of N per day, that's a hefty amount for
a recipient to have to handle and also handle over an extended amount of
time.

So you are saying that if I gave my husband who is completely healthy, 20
units of humalog, it
wouldn't affect him at all??