[IP] Re: blood donating

 > An insulin-dependent diabetic in good control can donate. Tested blood in
 > chair, drank their delicious drink while donating. Yes, they know I am
 > diabetic. Linda

Some dm'ers can.  In LV United Blood Services does not accept diabetics
blood.  I called their headquarters in Arizona to no good.  UBS is our only
collection place. Red Cross has offices here, but no collection services.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Every second is of infinite value.
  - Goethe