Re: [IP] New York

Glad your ok Catherine, I'm just south of DC and we have fighters flying
overhead- only fighters so it's weird.  Hubby is getting calls for casualty
assistant officers and I know its for all the dead expected at the pentagon.
How awful. The kids and all their friends were crying at school until a
parent reached them to say they were ok. One boy still hadn't heard from him
Mom at the end of school. Say a prayer for Michael that his Mom is safe.
Pray for our country!   Dee