[IP] Anemia

>>> Actually I should be drinking a small amt. every day because I have very
bad anemia but it makes me sleepy and tired and if I drink something on an
empty stomach I would be flying soooooo high, I wouldn't be able to
function!!! Kathy B. >>>

How is your kidney function? Erythropoietin is a hormone produced by the
kidneys and cause the bone marrow to make more red blood cells. Anemia is a
by-product of kidney dysfunction. If your 24-hr. urine test shows a
dysfunction, see a nephrologist and nip it in the bud (or rather, butt!).

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I
start. So far today I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake.
I feel better already.