RE: [IP] Live from New York

I am praying for all those lives that were lost in the WTC!  I don't believe
anyone above the floors that were hit survived and watching people jumping
from the upper floors to their deaths was horrifying!

I am sick and have been all day long.  I barely got down something to eat
for dinner and had to take peptol bismol first to line my stomach and
cancelled all my appointments today.  I've been just too upset!

I give thanks that your son is ok.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00