[IP] New York

Thanks to all the folks who sent a note to me here in
the city. I'm terrified of hearing the numbers of
injured/killed. I'm not religious, but I do feel that
is was an awfully lucky turn of events that led me to
not have to go in to the Trade Center today and work.
If anyone is looking for someone in the city and is
having a hard time getting through on the telephone,
you can email me privately and I'll help you out. I've
been successful here in Bklyn, receiving and dialing
out, long distance and otherwise.
I got my BG's down to the 240 range and I've been
bolusing and inching my basal rates up. I feel a
little better, now that I don't panic at the sound of
every jet and military plane overhead.

Do You Yahoo!?