[IP] Secure pump while running

The best way I have found to secure my pump while running - fast walking is to
put in inside my sports bra right underneath one of my arms.  Turn it sideways
and it fits pretty good - it is secured tightly against your skin and doesn't
move at all.  For the first minute or two each time I seem to bump my arm on
it and it annoys me but after a minute or two each time I forget it is there
and don't notice it.
Good luck.