Re: [IP] Live from New York

My sons office is across the street from the Trade Center.  I was frantic
over the news.  I friend of his called me at 11:00 to tell me that he worked
late last night and slept in this morning.  He was unable to call anyone
because his cell phone didn't work.  He does live in the heart of Manhattan.
He was able to IM a friend.  Many people he knows work in that building and
have not been heard from.  Ten people from his company started new jobs at
the trade center on the 99 floor just Monday.  This is so sad.