Re: [IP] Live from New York

hi everyone.
this is awful. ic annot believe people would do this.
My friend lives in New york, he sent me an email and said I am fine but am
going to the hospital. This is how I found out. He has CF so he is getting
his lungs checked out formt he bad smoke.
I live right beside the Detroit windsor bridge I am scared. My husband is not
home and my mom is at work too. I am all alone and hope this is all just a
I heard the best thing that anyone can do is give blood so since we dont know
if we can give blood because of D get anyone you know to give bnlood right