Re: [IP] Live from New York

Dear Catherine,
     I know how you feel.  I've been sick about it all day.  I used to live
at 71st St/First Ave., and worked at 60th St.  My daughter still lives at
87th St., and two in Long Island.  All 3 households have asthma, and the
smoke is affecting them.  I know, under the circumstances that's the least.
     Stay away from the city for a while, and hopefully, it will soon be
safe.  Our country will never be the same, and this means we will have to
tighten security to the max.
     Stay well.
Ellie