Re: [IP] Live from New York

yeah, I wonder where  I could find that out. I forget where I heard it was a
felony, ,but I was quite surprised.
It didn't have anything to  do with the health of the donor or whether the donor
was in good control.
It had to do with the fact that the unused insulin in your blood can severely
affect the recipient or possibly kill the recipient
if no one is aware of the unused insulin being present in the donated blood..