  From: Kathy Bruckmeyer
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 4:18 AM
  Subject: RE: [IP] Josh/bite

  Might I suggest something?  AVON makes a product called Bug Guard which
  protects against mosquito bites, ticks, fleas, gnats and many other
  It comes either with no spf, spf 15 or spf 30 and severeal different
  scents...they even have one for children.

  Kathy Bruckmeyer
  email @ redacted
  diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00