  From: catherine popper
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 9:20 AM
  Subject: [IP] Live from New York

  Just needed a distraction after sitting in front of
  the TV for 3 hours. I worked in the World Trade center
  yesterday and told I didn't have to come in today.
  Wow. Believe me when I tell you that my BG's have not
  gone under 295 since this attack started. We're about
  1 mile away from the Trade Center, but in Brooklyn,
  where we heard the explosions and it's been raining
  papers and ash for hours.  I hope everyone stays safe.

  This is one of those days that I'm not complaining
  about my diabetes.
  Catherine