[IP] Re: Fwd: RE: SugarTrac

To the membership
An organization called Sugar Track has mined e-mail addresses and
sent spam messages to a large number of the members. Specifically
they extracted e-mail addresses that were each individually
and clearly marked as NO-SPAM and sent these messages in violation of
Insulin Pumpers stated policy (mail page) that we do not permit
spamming. Just wanted to let you know what kind of people are sending
you messages. Personally I wouldn't buy dog food from them.

email @ redacted