Re: [IP] Re: JFR -- Al Venting

I measure my BS when there is a turn in events that is not known what effect
there is on the BS. Like when I spend 2 weeks in Japan. Not only was there
varying work-work but I had to teach them how to eat raw food everything. I
may have measured 10-12BS a day, And there was the 13 hr flights to deal

I guess I measured BS when I needed to know.
The ACCU-CHEK Complete BS monometer has a graphic function in the meter. Is
anyone using it.

Take Care
email @ redacted

Heck, I check 6 times a day mainly out of paranoia.
I do act like a real fool when it does happen and I'm glad it's usually with

I know a lot of people who check them selves 10 times per day.  I do.  If you
can afford it do it.  You make it sound like 6 times per day is a lot.   It is
not for really good control.