Re: [IP] What about Wine?

One glass max. My BS always goes up. I drink only wine, no hard stuff, and not
with a depressed mood. Anyone who drinks always calibrate your BS. Never drink
Take Care

You drink wine on an empty stomach while your b.g. is so low??? and you
bolus for your wine?  Just how much wine are you drinking?

I drink a 4 oz glass of burgundy wine every so often and never bolus for it
and my b.g. always seems to go lower when I drink wine...that's the only
alcohol I do drink.

Actually I should be drinking a small amt. every day because I have very bad
anemia but it makes me sleepy and tired and if I drink something on an empty
stomach I would be flying soooooo high, I wouldn't be able to function!!!
:) :) :)

Kathy B.