[IP] Live from New York

Just needed a distraction after sitting in front of
the TV for 3 hours. I worked in the World Trade center
yesterday and told I didn't have to come in today.
Wow. Believe me when I tell you that my BG's have not
gone under 295 since this attack started. We're about
1 mile away from the Trade Center, but in Brooklyn,
where we heard the explosions and it's been raining
papers and ash for hours.  I hope everyone stays safe.

This is one of those days that I'm not complaining
about my diabetes.

Do You Yahoo!?