Re: [IP] Pump Runners

In a message dated 9/11/2001 7:40:10 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What is a good way to keep the pump secure when running so it doesn't
bounce?

I'm not sure about runners, but when my daughter does hip hop (dancing --
plus stunts like hand stands and stuff), she just turns the pump so that it's
inside her jazz pants (stretchy -- kind of like runners tights) and then all
you see is the clip on the outside of her waistband . . .

HTH

Lyndy
PumpMama to Katie