RE: [IP] Josh/bite

Hi Sylvia:
So glad to hear nothing serious regarding Josh's bull's eye spot!

I think mosquitoes love diabetics because we have such sweet blood! :) :) :)

Might I suggest something?  AVON makes a product called Bug Guard which
protects against mosquito bites, ticks, fleas, gnats and many other insects.
It comes either with no spf, spf 15 or spf 30 and severeal different
scents...they even have one for children.

It is deet free and is a lotion that comes in a tube.  You can get it on any
part of their skin and don't have to wash it off or worry about chemicals
being absorbed into the blood/body.

Try contacting a local Avon representative and use that on him.  You will
see a world of difference in his not getting bites anymore.

If you want more detailed info regarding the product, please e mail me.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00