Re: [IP] more mom's anguish

Thank you for your suggestions. Yes, that is part of it. She has had several
periods, but not for the last 3 months. So who knows what is going on with
hormones. Not me. I hope she develops a regular pattern. I never did. Still had
three kids.

My other problem is that oldest son (not D) is leaving for college next
weekend. I'm not doing well, although I'm trying to act like I'm fine because I
don't want to add to what he is going through. He is ready and  emerging into
independence in a fine manner.

Makes me wonder what I will be like when Jenny (with D) moves away from home. A
frightening thought. She'll be fine. I'll be a mess.

Michael, has Lily moved to her college? This stage is very difficult for us and
health is not an issue with our son.

Kay