[IP] Re: used pump

I let a person get a used mimed 507 from me over a year ago. She didn't have
insurance to cover it. I got her name throught my doctor. She got an
excellent deal. I am still in contact with her. She said that the pump
forever changed her life. I think in my case it was a blessing when I got on
the pump over 6 years ago. I know I would be dead now if it wasn't for the
pump. Mine is a long story I will tell sometime when I am up to it. I have a
D-tron pump now. If there is anyone I can help again e-mail me because do
have a  extra H-tron pump.