RE: [IP] What about Wine?

You drink wine on an empty stomach while your b.g. is so low??? and you
bolus for your wine?  Just how much wine are you drinking?

I drink a 4 oz glass of burgundy wine every so often and never bolus for it
and my b.g. always seems to go lower when I drink wine...that's the only
alcohol I do drink.

Actually I should be drinking a small amt. every day because I have very bad
anemia but it makes me sleepy and tired and if I drink something on an empty
stomach I would be flying soooooo high, I wouldn't be able to function!!!
:) :) :)

Kathy B.