Re: [IP] Used MM pump

TO transfer the pump and life time motor warrenty the cost is $50
bucks.  To have a pump rerubished it does cost $500. I checkec in
to this because I have a 506 I was thinking about selling if
someone was interested.

> I *could* be wrong, but I thought it was a $50 fee to refurbish
> and transfer
> the warranty. Also, I don't believe Jenny Sutherland, Darren
> Parker, and
> Jennifer (Ellerbecker) had Rx's to get their pumps. (~_^)

You don't have to have a script to sell someone your used pump. But
that person will have to have a script to get any supplies to use
the pump.

Do You Yahoo!?