[IP] Use of Statistical Analytical Methods-Are They Useful?

At one point in my work-work I needed the assistance of two Statistics. They
would guide me to the best ways to approach the best of experimental designs
that worked and when I got the data for analysis we spend even more time

When I told them what we do to stay alive with the diabetes. They were amazed
and could not understand why we, Diabetes, could live how we do, all
uncertainty. I ask them to come up with a model that we could live with ....I
am still waiting and still their friend.

Take Care