[IP] What about Wine?

Sometimes a glass of very good wine helps me to relax. If I drink on a near
empty dummy
it can work to the best. I always have the BS above 60 before the glass of
wine. The wine always increases the BS so I take 6 units of insulin. If you
buy a very wine not will it taste good but you will not drink much unless your
rich. If you are please send a couple of cases.

I can get the same feeling if I get my BS 40 - 60. The only problem is it may
not rest between 40 - 60. It will go up usually depends on the environment.

Take Care