[IP] Hb1ac as related to BS form Vein and Finger

When I got the first commercial BS monitors for patient in NJ. My Doc and I
would question anything. After a while I thought I was working for him. I
would measure all over my body. We would measure from the vein and finger as
the sample for the lab was taken. There were differences in the distribution
of glucose.

Does anyone have a set of data for the difference between blood from the vein
measured in the lab and as measured from the finger.

Can the Hb1ac be related to BS from the two sources?
Take Care