[IPn] home stretch

The Summer Pledge drive is winding down to completion and I would
like to thank all of you that have contributed as well as those
supporters that have made contribution through out the year. So far
we've raised $5500, leaving only $500 remaining to reach our Summer

There is one remaining challenge of $100 from a member in
Arlington Virginia. Help us wind up this pledge drive. Won't those of
you that are still thinking about making a contribution go ahead and
do it now. You can double the value of your contribution by getting
in early while we still need the match the Arlington challenge. Then
:-)) we won't have to do this anymore for a while.

If you are financially able and enjoy the friendship and support you
find here, please contribute  a few dollars a year to support Insulin
Pumpers. Less than a movie and popcorn, a magazine subscription or a
month of your local paper will help immensely. Join the ~400 other
supporters of YOUR forum and make a contribution today.

To make a contribution toward this challenge, or to make a continuing
gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====