[IP] Re: need new pump

email @ redacted writes:

> I like to fill the reservoir once a week, and change
> infusion set every 3 to
> 3 1/2 days. It is easer for me and cheaper for the
> insurance!
> How can you change the resevoir once a week?  Do you add to the Insulin
> every other
> day or what?
> Can't imagine having the same set in place for over two days.

I change the reservoir every 6 - 7 days, there is usually enough insulin in
there to last that many days, depends on how much I primed trying to get rid
of bubbles.  I also do site changes
every 3-4 days, usually 3 but just depends.  Today I made 3 1/2 and then
pulled the thing out accidently!!  I hate it when that happens!!

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01