Re: [IP] mom's anguish-vent

Sitting here attempting to pull a "theoretical" rabbit out of the hat....  ;-)

Over time I have heard of several people having used MM's CBG monitor and
finding unexpected (unknown?) lows while they were sleeping.  I too have
had "wacky" morning BGs over the years (15+ - both pump and MDI) and could
never be sure whether it was too much insulin or not enough.

The very act of checking (at least self-testing) adds a change to the BG
action.  Might having a morning low be consistent with a high in response
to a low while still sleeping????????  The only differences being timing
and "treating verses not treating"????

I seem to occasionally have too types of highs in the morning - those that
come down predictably and those that don't.......  Might "stubborn" highs
in the morning be the result of rebounds?............

Going back to sleep,

Jim S.
email @ redacted