Re: [IP] mom's anguish-vent

In a message dated 9/10/2001 12:08:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have a question, when I changed pump's batteries 2 days ago, and put new
> ones in, I got a blank screen, everything was erased, including basals.
> What
> could have happened. We use MM508 and have had it for a year without this
> happening.
> Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

I have the 508 as well, and I have not yet experienced that but I do remember
in training they said this could happen if the batteries went too low before
you changed them and that you should always keep your records of your basal's
near by when this happens cuz it will delete everything on the pump.  Sorry
that I don't have a definate reason why!?!  Take care, Paula