Re: Hurray for Scott Verplank (formerly [IP] fyi... NY Times article)

Congratulations to Scott Verplank, a fellow pumper and Minimed 508 user, on
his win at the Canadian Open golf tournament.    As an avid golfer, it makes
me proud to see Scott on national TV wearing his pump in the small of his
back.  I watched the last few holes of the tournament with my seven year old
daughter and husband.  Every time Scott appeared on screen, my daughter would
exclaim  , "There's the Minimed Pumper Guy!".  It was great for her (and me)
to see someone wearing the pump with such a positive attitude.

MM 508 since April, 2001- who broke 100 for the first time last week!