Re: [IP] Re: looking for motivation

Hey,
I have sleep a great deal throughout my life and did the same after diabetic
treatment. I don't know maybe I was depressed all my life. After I was out of
school and working 15 years( with Diabetic treatment about 15 years, several
shots of fast and long acting insulin's ). There was a period where I could
not go to work or even to the local store, So I started on Pamalor( trade name
). Every  went oK but in a while Doc started me on Lithium. Li makes
everything very stable- no ups and no downs. It also reduces the activity of
the tyroid which you must adjust for its own medication. There are many
stories  with various of life for some other e-mail, for I got a job as a
diabetic before AA
when Companies were firing Diabetic. All is well.
Take Care
Richard
email @ redacted

for you, everybody's mental health needs are different. It is always best to
talk to your doctor if you are feeling more anxious, not sleeping, sleeping
too much, have difficulty with normal daily living things. I always
encourage people to describe how they feel and let the docs color in the
picture. Good luck, Sharon
ssri's - selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Prozac and Zoloft are
chemically similar to Paxil. there are a few other drugs in this class. try
'em all under your doc's guidance. One or another will kill your appitite.