RE: Re: [IP] Orlando support meeting

Thanks Linda for remembering me.

I will not be able to make this one.

I signed up for Team Diabetes!!! I am so excited! They have a meeting this Wednesday.

I am going to run a half marathon 1/6/02 at Disney! So I have already started to raise funds. If anyone has fund raising ideas, please send.

I also need to start running, I can run one mile...YIKES!!  12 more to go!

It's been 10 days now that I've been on the pump, and it's awesome!