Re: [IP] numbness and bg

I get the numbness around the lips, confusion and dark
spots in my vision and my heart races and I feel
jittery. Also I get really pissy if it's really low.
One morning I woke up and I was SO grumpy. I said to
my roommate "I can tell this is going to be a
I checked my BG and it was 20.
None of the usual symptoms or anything - just a
general feeling of wanton despair. Wierd.

Do You Yahoo!?