RE: [IP] The teacher learns a lesson

Hi Pixie:
I know that there are other reasons why children develop type II diabetes...

However, it is becoming an alarming epidemic of children developing Type II
for the reasons I previously listed....and I know it's not the child's fault
if they are being fed junk food, however, if you catch kids in middle
school, they are old enough to make wiser choices about what they are eating
and how much exercise they do get...a lot of this can be avoided and should
be avoided....

As we all well know, D is not something to be fooling with.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00