[IP] mom's anguish-vent

We are also experiencing wacky numbers for the last week. No honeymooning
here, maybe hormones kicking in. We had pre-breakfast lows for a while and
then suddenly pre-breakfast high's and during the night. I will basal test
her at night to see what's happening. She isn't menstruating yet, but endo
says she should start soon.

I have a question, when I changed pump's batteries 2 days ago, and put new
ones in, I got a blank screen, everything was erased, including basals. What
could have happened. We use MM508 and have had it for a year without this

Eileen's mom, 13, pumping since 98/00!