[IP] Orlando support meeting

Pump Support Group

Speaker: Smita Amin, Pharmacist

When:           Wednesday, Sept 12th  6pm

Were:           Lake View Office Park
1155 S. Semoran Rd
Winter Park
Corner of 436 and Hanging Moss
Behind building 3

Rsvp:     John Czodli 407-925-2745- please be sure to RSVP so we can order
the appropriate amount of food

Come learn more about your medicine actions, interactions and the use of
over the counter drugs. Bring a list of your meds and Smita will review and
explain.  We also need a final head count for the Walk for Diabetes, make
sure you tell John if you cannot attend but want to walk.  See you there..