[IP] Sherry's numbers

In the interests of science, I did not bolus for any of the highs and just
watched to see what the levels would do.
So what do you guys think?
How about if I try changing my basal rate to 1.9 from 6:00-8?  But then I
from 10:00 or so, so maybe at 8:00 to 11:00 I should go to 1.7?

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
spot opinines:
IMHO You could make that one change to accomodate your  dawn phenomenon but
your numbers look great. If I was your doc, I'd tell you to leave them alone
for a while unless you really wanted to fix the one little bump.