[IP] Re: Kindergarten teacher

In a message dated 9/9/01 10:30:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Hi everyone, great news! Adam, who is 5 1/2, started Senior kindergarten
 this week. Last year his Jr. kindergarten teacher agreed to do his bolus for
 his snack, and we had two other people trained as backups. This year I spoke
 the teacher on the phone, and she did not want to touch his pump. The school
 called back two hours later, and said they were switching him to the new
 teacher, who has diabetes and wears a pump! I could not believe it!! What
 luck!! She has had diabetes for 30 years, since she was 10, and has worn the
 Minimed 507 pump for a few years. So I met with her, and it was so nice not
 to have to explain everything, just his symptoms for lows, as he does not
 know when he is low.>>
 Linda, you are just too lucky!!!  Better start buying lottery tickets too,
with that kind of luck on your side!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7