Re: [IP] I want to scream and cry!

In a message dated 9/6/2001 9:13:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Thx Paula but like you, she is the tops in the area.  They are but a few and
> she comes highly recommended...even from NY where we originally are from.
> I think the problem is that that office is getting too big.  Four years ago
> when I first started going to her, things were a lot different.  Now there
> are 3 endos in the office and I don't like the other two at all.  One I
> can't even understand when he speaks and he when I called one day on a
> Sunday gave me a dumb answer, like if bolus didn't work, just take another
> 4.4...if I would have done that, the paramedics would have been here
> administering glucose to me!
> Kathy

Wow, That is too bad, My docs office is starting to get very big as well and
it is getting harder to get in his office every 3 mos., but I do keep in good
contact via the internet with my doctor so that he knows what is going on.
There are times they ask me if I want to see the other Endo and I tell them
"NO", and then the nurses are alway contridicting themselves. So I can
understand your frustrations.  Good luck to you!