RE: [IP] Pumpers Opinions Wanted

I started with softset and based on information from the fine folks on this
list switched to sils.
I have been using them straight for two years without a hitch or bad site.
The only issue I have is if you are working up a good sweat they can tend to
detatch.
I have not tried any of the sticky products that people have suggested to
get around that problem yet.
BTW I use 42" tubing.  I find that long enough for living and sleeping.

Bert